1. Check that your internet is working and connected before trying anything else!
2. Has your line expired-check underside of Skybox for details
3. Check your network settings on your Skybox. go into network menu click on network settings, you want ethernet to be active (green) make it active if it isn't, if it wasn't ticked the box will reboot, when rebooted go back into network menu and choose network set up again, now choose ethernet settings menu, go into there and turn dhcp on, save and exit. Even if DHCP is on make sure you save and exit
Reboot again. your box should now connect to the net and decrypt the channels for you.
4. Server may be down -- contact your server
5. Don't forget the weather can cause disruption to signal quality
6. Remember this is not an exact science, so disruption to service does happen.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest